Mission Statement: Relax. You're in Good Hands.
How did you end up in this role?
In September 2010 I set up the company after several years as an employed solicitor believing that it could all be done so much better. Several years on I genuinely believe that we have made legal services better, that we add value, that we will continue to do this and improve.
What do you love most about your job?
Life is full of problems; it’s how you tackle them that is important. Clients come to us with their legal problems. I enjoy working with our clients in agreeing their objectives and offering solutions. Thereafter it is a true pleasure to assist them in achieving the outcomes they desire.
How do you do what you do?
As a child I always enjoyed a great puzzle. At first you are faced with a box of different shapes knowing that a solution is there in front of you. However, it will take patience, strategy, time, organisation and commitment to achieve. As a lawyer I deal with puzzles all day long.
Billy is one of the Directors of the firm. He can be described as the accelerator who needs a well-oiled machine behind him. Billy therefore works very well with Emma, his Co-Director. He set up the practise in 2010 after believing that the delivery of legal services could be done so much better. Several years later Billy sees actual results which demonstrate that this ‘goal’ is being achieved.
My family come first and last. Everything in between is for them, even the rounds of golf I love to play on a Sunday morning!
LLB Dip L.P. N.P.
Tel: 0808 168 5822
Fax: 0141 423 7648
Amongst Billy’s experience(s) include appearing at all levels within most of Scotland’s courts litigating cases from both a Pursuer and Defender perspective to include:
- Litigation of all kinds for both Pursuer and Defender cases. Contract disputes - Suing people - Suing companies - Defending people - Defending companies.
- Family Law - Divorce - Child Contact / Custody / Access Etc.
- Debt Advice - Debt Recovery - No Win No Fee Debt Recovery - Bankruptcy - Sequestration - Small Claims - Summary Cause - Ordinary Cause
- Conveyancing - House Purchase/Sale
- Leases - Commercial / Residential
- Executry - Wills
- Claims - Accidents - Medical Negligence
- Eviction - Unique fixed cost court eviction service
- Adults with Incapacity Law - Power of Attorney - Guardianship - Welfare & Financial