Mission Statement: Relax. You're in Good Hands.
How did you end up in this role?
In September 2010 I set up the company after several years as an employed solicitor believing that it could all be done so much better. Several years on I genuinely believe that we have not only made legal services better, that we always add value, that we will continue to do this and improve, but most importantly we have built a business environment where all of our staff are encouraged to be the very best versions of themselves.
What do you love most about your job?
Being able to offer endless opportunity for our staff who in turn deliver what I consider to be an outstanding legal service for our clients.
How do you do what you do?
As a child I always enjoyed a great puzzle. At first you are faced with a box of different shapes knowing that a solution is there in front of you. However, it will take patience, strategy, time, organisation and commitment to achieve. As lawyers we deal with puzzles all day long.
Billy is one of the Directors of the firm. He can be described as the accelerator who needs a well-oiled machine behind him. Billy therefore works very well with Emma, his Co-Director. He set up the practise in 2010 after believing that the delivery of legal services could be done so much better. Several years later Billy sees actual results which demonstrate that this ‘goal’ is being achieved.
My family come first and last. Everything in between is for them, even the rounds of golf I love to play on a Sunday morning!
LLB Dip L.P. N.P.
Tel: 0808 168 5822
Fax: 0141 423 7648
Amongst Billy’s experience(s) include appearing at all levels within most of Scotland’s courts litigating cases from both a Pursuer and Defender perspective to include:
- Litigation of all kinds for both Pursuer and Defender cases. Contract disputes - Suing people - Suing companies - Defending people - Defending companies.
- Family Law - Divorce - Child Contact / Custody / Access Etc.
- Debt Advice - Debt Recovery - No Win No Fee Debt Recovery - Bankruptcy - Sequestration - Small Claims - Summary Cause - Ordinary Cause
- Conveyancing - House Purchase/Sale
- Leases - Commercial / Residential
- Executry - Wills
- Claims - Accidents - Medical Negligence
- Eviction - Unique fixed cost court eviction service
- Adults with Incapacity Law - Power of Attorney - Guardianship - Welfare & Financial