"What separates talent from success is hard work."
Mission statement: Always striving to exceed expectation through commitment to clients.
How did you end up in this role?
I came to this role by setting small, achievable goals in life and by not letting setbacks define my future. I became more determined to become a solicitor when I was first rejected to study law at Strathclyde University. I found another way. 7 years later I have 3 degrees, having studied at 3 different universities. Getting this role was the final piece in the jigsaw.
What do you love most about your job?
I consider myself to be very lucky to be involved in an area that I love, doing a job that I love. I have a deep rooted passion for problem solving and a background in customer service. To be able to combine these two passions in order to help solve legal problems for clients is why I choose to be a solicitor.
Craig’s passion for law stemmed from speaking to his uncle who is a corporate lawyer in New York. Even since hearing of a fast paced lifestyle, Craig was hooked on becoming a lawyer. Unlike others who study law Craig took a long way for a short cut and spent seven years at university to achieve his dream of becoming a solicitor. He began his university studies at the University of the West of Scotland, obtaining a BA in Law from the Paisley Campus. During his time here, Craig spent six months studying international law at the University of Mannheim, Germany. Thereafter, Craig moved onto the University of Strathclyde where he obtained a LLB Honours degree, graduating with a 2:1 final grade for his honours year. Craig also undertook the Diploma of Legal Practice at Strathclyde where he graduated from in May 18. During his time at Strathclyde he has worked closely with the Law Clinic of Strathclyde that provided free legal advice to those who needed it the most.
Craig qualified as a solicitor in July 2020 and is now thriving in a role managing a team of solicitors.
I fulfil my competitive nature by playing football. I currently play for Thorn Athletic who play in the Caledonia Amateur Football League Premier Division. I am also a firm believer that an appropriate work/life balance is the key to happiness.
Tel: 0808 168 5822
Fax: 0141 423 7648
Amongst our services at Clarity are:
- Litigation of all kinds for both Pursuer and Defender cases. Contract disputes - Suing people - Suing companies - Defending people - Defending companies.
- Family Law - Divorce - Child Contact / Custody / Access Etc.
- Debt Advice - Debt Recovery - No Win No Fee Debt Recovery - Bankruptcy - Sequestration - Small Claims - Summary Cause - Ordinary Cause
- Conveyancing - House Purchase/Sale
- Leases - Commercial / Residential
- Executry - Wills
- Claims - Accidents - Medical Negligence
- Eviction - Unique fixed cost court eviction service
- Adults with Incapacity Law - Power of Attorney - Guardianship - Welfare & Financial