"There is always room at the top"
Mission statement: To provide the best legal advice and personal service for our clients by staying committed to understanding our client’s unique needs.
How did you end up in this role?
Clients are at the heart of a legal professional’s role, both individuals and corporate clients. The fundamental purpose of the legal profession is to help others, which is something I am passionate about. I have always aspired to be in a profession where I can use my skills and desire to help others.
What do you love most about your job?
On a daily basis hearing people’s legal issues and being able to provide them with solutions to their problems I find rewarding. Coming across a wide variety of legal issues also makes the role very interesting.
How do you do what you do?
I do what I do by listening, having patience and showing empathy. This allows me to tackle issues and come up with a solution.
After graduating with a degree in Criminology, Eniola went on to complete the accelerated Law degree at the University of Dundee. She attended The University of Edinburgh to complete the Diploma in Professional Legal Practice.
Alongside her studies she worked with Victim Support Scotland, providing vulnerable witnesses with support during criminal trials. Eniola attained the Edinburgh Award; a university award in recognition of her voluntary legal work alongside her studies.
She has had many work experiences in various legal environments, including a summer placement in Singapore. As a result, Eniola has gained valuable hands-on experience dealing with clients; this has provided her with a valuable insight and exposure into the legal environment.
Eniola can be described as a hardworking, determined individual who sets her sights high and is passionate about helping others. After graduating from The University of Edinburgh, she started in the firm as a legal assistant and after a few months was offered a traineeship.
I love staying active and keeping fit. I have been a keen hockey player throughout high school and university. As well as my continued passion for judo, I have recently completed the Edinburgh half marathon and have taken up a new hobby; wakeboarding.
Tel: 0141 433 2626
Fax: 0141 423 7648
Amongst our services at Clarity are:
- Litigation of all kinds for both Pursuer and Defender cases. Contract disputes - Suing people - Suing companies - Defending people - Defending companies.
- Family Law - Divorce - Child Contact / Custody / Access Etc.
- Debt Advice - Debt Recovery - No Win No Fee Debt Recovery - Bankruptcy - Sequestration - Small Claims - Summary Cause - Ordinary Cause
- Conveyancing - House Purchase/Sale
- Leases - Commercial / Residential
- Executry - Wills
- Claims - Accidents - Medical Negligence
- Eviction - Unique fixed cost court eviction service
- Adults with Incapacity Law - Power of Attorney - Guardianship - Welfare & Financial