"Never reach out your hand unless you’re willing to extend an arm."
Mission statement: Relax. Your Conveyancing Files are in Good Hands.
How did you end up in this role?
Through a Facebook contact, Complete Clarity at the time were looking for a receptionist, I filled that post for a couple of years before taking up the role of conveyancing administration – a new challenge!
What do you love most about your job?
I like the fact that I work with a great team and coming to work is not the robotic chore it could so easily be.
How do you do what you do?
I have to prioritise daily, this I feel I do well in both work life and home life.
Jane left school mid to late eighties, entered into to college course for two years, left with the qualifications that were required to obtain a job working in the hotel industry. Fast forward seven years and you’d find Jane in various administration and reception posts, working in the building and medical sector. Jane joined the team at Clarity Simplicity in March 2015.
Family comes first. I work so we can all enjoy the benefits. Relaxation comes in the form of a lovely bottle of Jack Daniels!
Tel: 0808 168 5822
Fax: 0141 423 7648
Amongst our services at Clarity are:
- Litigation of all kinds for both Pursuer and Defender cases. Contract disputes - Suing people - Suing companies - Defending people - Defending companies.
- Family Law - Divorce - Child Contact / Custody / Access Etc.
- Debt Advice - Debt Recovery - No Win No Fee Debt Recovery - Bankruptcy - Sequestration - Small Claims - Summary Cause - Ordinary Cause
- Conveyancing - House Purchase/Sale
- Leases - Commercial / Residential
- Executry - Wills
- Claims - Accidents - Medical Negligence
- Eviction - Unique fixed cost court eviction service
- Adults with Incapacity Law - Power of Attorney - Guardianship - Welfare & Financial