"You get out what you put in"
Mission statement: Relax. You're in Good Hands.
How did you end up in this role?
I moved to Clarity during my traineeship in July 2011 and still here 7 years later!
What do you love most about your job?
We have a great team in Clarity and I enjoy mentoring our Trainees in conveyancing and private client work.
How do you do what you do?
I am logical, methodical, detail focused. I like to have structure in what I am doing and to need to prioritise my workload daily.
Karianne has always worked within the legal sector. She started out as an office junior, progressing to become a legal secretary and thereafter undertook a paralegal qualification in conveyancing.
At 21 she decided to go to university to study business law and then undertook a law degree and diploma in legal practice before starting her traineeship in a private client firm and transferring to Clarity for the last quarter. Karianne is now an Associate and heads up the Conveyancing Department.
She works part-time now as she has a 1-year old son, Jack, at home.
I enjoy travelling when possible, festivals, a wee cocktail or 2 and spending time with my family.
Tel: 0808 168 5822
Fax: 0141 423 7648
Amongst our services at Clarity are:
- Litigation of all kinds for both Pursuer and Defender cases. Contract disputes - Suing people - Suing companies - Defending people - Defending companies.
- Family Law - Divorce - Child Contact / Custody / Access Etc.
- Debt Advice - Debt Recovery - No Win No Fee Debt Recovery - Bankruptcy - Sequestration - Small Claims - Summary Cause - Ordinary Cause
- Conveyancing - House Purchase/Sale
- Leases - Commercial / Residential
- Executry - Wills
- Claims - Accidents - Medical Negligence
- Eviction - Unique fixed cost court eviction service
- Adults with Incapacity Law - Power of Attorney - Guardianship - Welfare & Financial