Karianne Falconer – Associate
“You get out what you put in”
Mission statement: Relax. You’re in Good Hands.
How did you end up in this role?
I moved to Clarity during my traineeship in July 2011 and still here 7 years later!
What do you love most about your job?
We have a great team in Clarity and I enjoy mentoring our Trainees in conveyancing and private client work.
How do you do what you do?
I am logical, methodical, detail focused. I like to have structure in what I am doing and to need to prioritise my workload daily.
Karianne has always worked within the legal sector. She started out as an office junior, progressing to become a legal secretary and thereafter undertook a paralegal qualification in conveyancing.
At 21 she decided to go to university to study business law and then undertook a law degree and diploma in legal practice before starting her traineeship in a private client firm and transferring to Clarity for the last quarter. Karianne is now an Associate and heads up the Conveyancing Department.
She works part-time now as she has a 1-year old son, Jack, at home.
I enjoy travelling when possible, festivals, a wee cocktail or 2 and spending time with my family.
Amongst our services at Clarity are:
- Litigation of all kinds for both Pursuer and Defender cases. Contract disputes – Suing people – Suing companies – Defending people – Defending companies.
- Family Law – Divorce – Child Contact / Custody / Access Etc.
- Debt Advice – Debt Recovery – No Win No Fee Debt Recovery – Bankruptcy – Sequestration – Small Claims – Summary Cause – Ordinary Cause
- Conveyancing – House Purchase/Sale
- Leases – Commercial / Residential
- Executry – Wills
- Claims – Accidents – Medical Negligence
- Eviction – Unique fixed cost court eviction service
- Adults with Incapacity Law – Power of Attorney – Guardianship – Welfare & Financial
Get in touch
We’re here to help
Please note: We do not offer legal aid