"Small support can accomplish big dreams"
Mission statement: Relax. You're in Good Hands.
How did you end up in this role?
Through various temporary positions, and covering all areas of law, I was asked to join Complete Clarity in a temporary to permanent position. Nearly two years on and I am still with the team.
What do you love most about your job?
Variety is the spice of life and with law you certainly have variety.
How do you do what you do?
I have worked in the position so long, my day to day working life is second nature to me.
Linda is one of the secretaries within the firm. She has joined us in her career lasting some twenty years in which she has worked with a number of different legal firms; big and small, covering areas including crime, family, disputes and conveyancing.
I love life’s quiet moments when I am walking my dogs alone in my thoughts or reading a good book; equally, I enjoy a night out with friends (or colleagues) but not so much the morning after!
Tel: 0141 433 2626
Fax: 0141 423 7648
Amongst our services at Clarity are:
- Litigation of all kinds for both Pursuer and Defender cases. Contract disputes - Suing people - Suing companies - Defending people - Defending companies.
- Family Law - Divorce - Child Contact / Custody / Access Etc.
- Debt Advice - Debt Recovery - No Win No Fee Debt Recovery - Bankruptcy - Sequestration - Small Claims - Summary Cause - Ordinary Cause
- Conveyancing - House Purchase/Sale
- Leases - Commercial / Residential
- Executry - Wills
- Claims - Accidents - Medical Negligence
- Eviction - Unique fixed cost court eviction service
- Adults with Incapacity Law - Power of Attorney - Guardianship - Welfare & Financial