"The only way to do great work is to love what you do"
Mission statement: Relax. You're in Good Hands.
How did you end up in this role?
I love a challenge. I was in retail for many years and decided to have a career change. I noticed clarity simplicity were looking for an Administration Assistant and decided to take the leap and apply for the job. Now I am enjoying both the career change and working for a great company.
What do you love most about your job?
I enjoy my daily workload and learning new things.
How do you do what you do?
I provide support to all solicitors in the office by making sure all work given to me is executed in a timely manner. I also welcome our clients into the office on their entrance.
Nikki joined Clarity Simplicity Limited in November 2017 and is settling in well to her new role in the company. Nikki came into the company after many years of being a manager in retail. This was a new challenge for Nikki and she seems to have took the role in her stride and is learning more and more about the company every day.
I enjoy spending quality time with my family and also socialising with friends.
Tel:0808 168 5822
Fax: 0141 423 7648
Amongst our services at Clarity are:
- Litigation of all kinds for both Pursuer and Defender cases. Contract disputes - Suing people - Suing companies - Defending people - Defending companies.
- Family Law - Divorce - Child Contact / Custody / Access Etc.
- Debt Advice - Debt Recovery - No Win No Fee Debt Recovery - Bankruptcy - Sequestration - Small Claims - Summary Cause - Ordinary Cause
- Conveyancing - House Purchase/Sale
- Leases - Commercial / Residential
- Executry - Wills
- Claims - Accidents - Medical Negligence
- Eviction - Unique fixed cost court eviction service
- Adults with Incapacity Law - Power of Attorney - Guardianship - Welfare & Financial