"Diversity: The art of thinking independently together" - Malcolm Forbes
Mission statement: I achieve impeccable results for those I work for who are in the most challenging circumstances.
How did you end up in this role?
I went on the internet one night and typed in Legal Secretary positions in Glasgow and the secretarial position came up – I believe I was meant to be part of Clarity Simplicity as I never go on the computer late at night but something just made me do it and that day was the last day for applications. I was contacted by Billy Smith at 9.10am the next morning to come in for an interview and the rest is history.
What do you love most about your job?
My Clan’s and other colleagues birthdays because then we get cake.
How do you do what you do?
Mostly by using my computer and with good hearing and fast fingers.
Sharon is one of the Legal Secretaries of the firm. She came to what was then known as Complete Clarity Solicitors Ltd in June 2014. Sharon will always give her very best and pays great attention to the detail in any work she is undertaking.
Sharon could be described as a quiet observer – she may not always engage in discussions taking place in the work place but will go away and think about things and then come back with her ideas. Perhaps the best example of this is Sharon’s idea to change the Simplicity colours to green. The response with which this suggestion was met gave Sharon the confidence and encouragement to carry on putting forward any ideas she may come up with.
Sharon although quiet by nature and much prefers quietness around her work space in the office also believes it is very important to have a good rapport with all colleagues including her bosses, clients and walk ins and she enjoys and engages in the everyday conversations and banter which takes place.
My family and friends are very important to me so spending time with them going to restaurants and taking scenic drives in the country as well as enjoying my other interests such as reading, swimming, cycling and watching tv.
Tel: 0141 433 2626
Fax: 0141 423 7648
Amongst our services at Clarity are:
- Litigation of all kinds for both Pursuer and Defender cases. Contract disputes - Suing people - Suing companies - Defending people - Defending companies.
- Family Law - Divorce - Child Contact / Custody / Access Etc.
- Debt Advice - Debt Recovery - No Win No Fee Debt Recovery - Bankruptcy - Sequestration - Small Claims - Summary Cause - Ordinary Cause
- Conveyancing - House Purchase/Sale
- Leases - Commercial / Residential
- Executry - Wills
- Claims - Accidents - Medical Negligence
- Eviction - Unique fixed cost court eviction service
- Adults with Incapacity Law - Power of Attorney - Guardianship - Welfare & Financial