I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.
Mission statement: Relax. You're in Good Hands.
How did you end up in this role?
I am an Associate Solicitor and the Client Services Manager with the Firm. I have progressed from Legal Assistant to my current role with the Firm. I understand the culture of our Firm, I understand our client base, and I have an understanding of the journey that our clients’ traverse. I am passionate about making that journey comfortable as possible.
What do you love most about your job?
There is not a part of my job that I dislike. I have an excellent relationship with our clients and I strive to deliver the best possible service to them. I work well with our suppliers and third party contacts. The team within the Firm are second to none. I am constantly upskilling and developing in order to be the best leader and colleague that I can be.
How do you do what you do?
I create diversity in my day. I keep things interesting and strive to learn new things. Any learnings, I use to deliver the best possible service to our clients and maintain the best possible culture for our colleagues.
Sinead attended the University of Stirling where she achieved her LLB. She completed her Diploma in Legal Practice at Strathclyde University and in 2022, she gained a Masters in Public Policy from the University of Stirling. Sinead has progressed through the Firm to associate Solicitor. She assists with the daily management of the Firm, and its operations and policy as well as assisting in the development of our marketing strategy. Sinead manages our Client Services team and aims to ensure that the firm delivers an excellent and consistent level of service to all our clients.
As well as spending time at home with my wife and two dogs, I love to socialise with friends and family. Being a foodie at heart, I love nothing more than touring Glasgow’s best restaurants and pubs.
Tel: 0808 168 5822
Fax: 0141 423 7648
Amongst our services at Clarity are:
- Litigation of all kinds for both Pursuer and Defender cases. Contract disputes - Suing people - Suing companies - Defending people - Defending companies.
- Family Law - Divorce - Child Contact / Custody / Access Etc.
- Debt Advice - Debt Recovery - No Win No Fee Debt Recovery - Bankruptcy - Sequestration - Small Claims - Summary Cause - Ordinary Cause
- Conveyancing - House Purchase/Sale
- Leases - Commercial / Residential
- Executry - Wills
- Claims - Accidents - Medical Negligence
- Eviction - Unique fixed cost court eviction service
- Adults with Incapacity Law - Power of Attorney - Guardianship - Welfare & Financial