Commercial Conveyancing Scotland
Sometimes in business, finding the right property can be vital to your success. We advise landlords and tenants on all aspects of commercial conveyancing.
Leasing business premises
No matter what type of business you run, we can advise you on the property aspects. There are many things to be taken into consideration when you are buying a property including:
- Whether to buy or lease the property
- How to negotiate rent
- Planning and building issues
- Including rent review and termination clauses
- How long to lease the premises for
- Licensing issues if your premises requires a licence (bars, bookmakers etc)
Contact us for a FREE commercial conveyancing consultation
For a FREE consultation with our conveyancing lawyers based in Glasgow City Centre, Shawlands, East Kilbride and Edinburgh, Scotland, call us today on 0808 168 5822 or complete our online enquiry form and let us help you.