Client Services Assistant
We have a new vacancy for a Client Services Assistant to join our team at Clarity Simplicity Ltd. The Firm’s employees serve private individuals and commercial clients across a broad range of areas including family law, litigation, conveyancing and commercial property. Being of Scotland’s most dynamic law firms, the talent and passion of our employees is fundamental to our success. We share a common set of values rooted in integrity, innovation, and trust. Above all else, we strive to provide outstanding customer service to our clients.
Clarity Simplicity Ltd has an exciting opportunity for the right individual(s) to join a new department, the Client Services Team (CST). Client Services is at the forefront of our clients’ experience, and therefore ensures the Firm’s reputational wellbeing, development and expansion. The Client Services Team is integral in providing value to our clients by delivering excellence service.
The CST are responsible for: -
- Trouble-shoot new client enquiries;
- Processing new client enquiries;
- Accurately recording outcomes of client enquiries;
- Developing strong client relationships;
- Partnering with our solicitors, and referral partners, to ensure queries are dealt with effectively and efficiently;
- On-boarding clients via our Case Management System;
- Document production via our Case Management System;
- Supporting solicitors in identifying and mitigating risk by adhering to Anti-Money Laundering procedures (AML);
- Assist solicitors by ingathering client data and information and storing this efficiently;
- Ensure compliance with the Firms polices, processes and service expectations. This involves cross-functional support in conjunction with solicitors and support staff;
- Producing and analysing reports via our Case Management System;
- Discuss and escalate to Line Manager any complex issue related to client enquiries, AML-risk related issues, issues with non-compliance with policies and processes.
Essential Person/Skills Required: -
- Ability to deliver excellent client service;
- Personable and able to speak with clients on a phone;
- Outstanding communications skills (written and verbal);
- Proactive and self-driven;
- Quick learning abilities to be able to understand policies, processes, procedures and systems;
- Excellent judgement to allow for efficient trouble-shooting;
- Ability to prioritise;
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team;
- Ability to meet business deadlines and targets;
- Ability to build effective working relationships with other departments and third parties;
- Outstanding time-management/organisational skills;
- Can demonstrate accountability and ownership;
- Ability to handle information sensitively;
Preferred Skills (not essential to apply for the role)
- Experience in working with clients in difficult situations or other customer facing role;
- Experience in working with Case Management Systems.
For the successful candidate(s), Clarity Simplicity Ltd is committed to the training, development and career progression of our employees. We encourage a cooperative and supportive culture and aim to provide a work/life balance.
Contract Type: Full Time/Permanent
Hours: 8.45am-5pm on Monday, 9am-5pm on Tuesday-Friday.
Location: Glasgow City Centre- Charing Cross
Salary: Competitive Basic Salary plus Bonus
Civil Solicitor Opportunity - Clarity Simplicity
Clarity Simplicity has an exciting opening for a solicitor to join one of Scotland’s most dynamic firms. You’ll join an already very talented and together team, where opportunity exists around every corner.
On a daily basis our marketing strategy brings to our lawyers enquiries from individuals and businesses who seek legal advice and guidance on complex disputes across the Civil Law spectrum. Our clients tell us that our client and legal service offering is outstanding across all areas of law we supply, be that contentious and non-contentious cases. There is quite simply no area of the Civil Law in Scotland upon which we do not already provide legal services.
In this role, you’ll be a critical element to your sub-team and to the entire Clarity Simplicity team. Whilst you’ll be responsible for your own general caseload but you’ll be given the entire support you need to be the success you strive to be. Regular appearances throughout courts in Scotland should be expected. You’ll have the experience of dealing with both litigated and non-litigated Civil Law cases. Expect to be welcomed in to a team where ambition and drive are daily elements, but always with the very best work/life balance. Flexible working is now here to stay.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package and bonus. Let’s work together to make you the best version of you.
Does this sound like the type of firm for you? Is your very best only an application away?
Other Scottish Solicitor / Trainee Solicitor Opportunities - Clarity Simplicity
At Clarity Simplicity our best asset is our staff. We have appreciated this since the beginning and it is very much the cornerstone of our success and will remain so.
However, we do not just employ anyone. A Clarity Simplicity member of staff is friendly, driven, professional, open, warm, kind, ambitious, hard-working, committed, completely organised, a great manager of time and above all happy.
We are always looking for people who want to become the next asset of our growing team.
The Directors at Clarity Simplicity are therefore happy to receive any speculative application from anyone possessing all of the above skills. However it is not quite as easy as submitting an application and CV. You’ll need to show to us that you are different and can bring difference to our business.
Please therefore kindly do not submit any application to us unless you (1) thrive on all of the attributes listed above and (2) that you can demonstrate innovatively why you should be considered by us to become part of our team.