Relax. You're in good hands
Book a free consultation now 0141 433 2626 From a mobile 0141 433 2626


Domestic violence or domestic abuse is a widespread problem and often goes unreported.

If you have been the victim of domestic abuse, you can take action to do the following:-

  • Leave your shared place of residence either temporarily or permanently
  • Stay in your shared place of residence and have your abusive partner leave
  • Take legal action through the form of an interdict

Interdict for domestic violence or abuse

If you choose to take legal action through an interdict, which is granted by the Scottish courts, it can have the effect of legally stopping your abusive partner from assaulting or even threatening you and can prevent them from coming within a certain distance of your home or other places.

Our solicitors can help you by applying to the court for an interdict. When the court grants an interdict, your partner or ex-partner will be served the papers by Sheriff Officers. Providing clear guidance, we can help you understand the best options available to you.

Based in Glasgow we help people across Scotland with their family issues and we appreciate that going through domestic violence or abuse can be a very emotional and sensitive time for you.

Contact us for a FREE Legal Consultation - Glasgow & Edinburgh

For a FREE consultation with our solicitors in Glasgow and throughout Scotland, call us today on 0141 433 2626 or complete our online enquiry form and let us help you.

Complete Clarity Solicitors
We Listen, We Advise, We Care

0141 433 2626
Complete Clarity Solicitors We listen, We advise, We care

Get in touchWe’re here to help

Please let us know your name.
Please let us know your email address.
Please let us know your phone number.
Please let us know your selection.
Please let us know your message.
Invalid captcha